Hilliard & Herman Associates, LLC
Hilliard & Herman Associates, LLC is a private insurance firm that specializes with Seniors and Small businesses. We are 100% transparent with short and long term objectives. Our level of service exemplifies through our organization and implemented with our clients. Core values include integrity, competency, transparency, fortitude. Our philosophy stems from an “Educational Standpoint” with over 15 years of service in the financial industry. We strive for all of our clients to have the liquidity when the uncertainties of life are met head on. With a Hybrid business model were able to offer face-to-face vs online consultations with Seniors and Small Businesses. We believe that these two segments are vastly under-served which is the reason for inception. As an entity narrowing our focus within two segments we have identified unpredictable concerns for Seniors while maximizing allocation opportunities for Business Owners.We also offer free Annual Reviews regarding past policies or attend one of our workshops in the community. We are licensed in the following states: Florida, Georgia,Alabama, Kentucky, Ohio.Contact us today for a consultation. We welcomed the opportunity to know your family, and endeavors."Today decision is tomorrow peace of Mind"
Entity providing exceptional service offering a wealth of experience;delivering results through superb leadership, problem solving and decision-making.Demonstrated strength in recognizing problem areas and implementing viable solutions to improve service and operations.
- Establishing and defining the client-adviser relationship - The adviser explains or documents the services to be provided and defines his or her responsibilities along with the responsibilities of the client.
- Gathering client data and determining goals and expectations - The adviser asks about the client's financial situation, personal and financial goals and attitude about risk. The planner gathers all necessary documents at this stage before giving advice.
- Analyzing and evaluating the client's financial status - The adviser analyzes client information to assess his or her current situation and determine what must be done to achieve the client's goals. Depending on the services requested, this assessment could include analyzing the client's assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments or tax strategies.
- Developing and presenting the financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives - The adviser offers financial planning recommendations that address the client's goals, based on the information the client provided. The adviser reviews the recommendations with the client to allow the client to make informed decisions. The adviser listens to client concerns and revises recommendations as appropriate.
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations - The adviser and client agree on how recommendations will be carried out. The adviser may carry out the recommendations for the client or serve as a "coach, " coordinating the process with the client and other professionals such as attorneys or CPA.
- Monitoring the financial planning recommendations - The client and adviser agree upon who will monitor the client's progress toward goals. If the planner is involved, he or she should report to the client periodically to review the situation and adjust recommendations as needed.